RN.FM Radio: Fifty Episodes and Immense Gratitude
Last night–February 11th, 2013–on the auspicious occasion of the broadcast of our 50th episode, eight leaders in the field of nursing joined together on RN.FM Radio to reflect on their various areas of interest related to nursing, nurses, and healthcare in the 21st century. It was an awesome moment for us all, and a moment of great gratitude for myself and my co-host and brother-in-arms, Kevin Ross.
Over the course of almost two hours, we and our listeners were inspired and engaged by eight individuals who stand in great company as visionaries within the profession of nursing. We are forever indebted to these brilliant nurses for their willingness to take part in this endeavor, and for gracing our virtual airwaves with their thoughtful, dedicated and unrelenting leadership.
Many thanks to:
- Nurse, author and New York Times columnist, Theresa Brown
- Nurse, thought leader and best-selling author, Carol Gino
- Nurse, author and bullying expert, Renee Thompson
- Nurse, yogini, author and founder of YogaNursing, Annette Tersigni
- Nurse, speaker, coach, author and radio host, Elizabeth Scala
- Nurse, entrepreneur and social media guru, Andrew Lopez
- Nurse, speaker, author and communication expert, Beth Boynton
- Nurse, author and meditation/mindfulness expert, Jerome Stone
These nurses deserve great praise and distinction for their leadership and vision, and we at RN.FM Radio see them as standard bearers for the future of our profession.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us over these last thirteen months, be they guests, listeners, supporters, Tweeters, writers and others. We are also indebted to our wives and families, without whom none of this would be possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
RN.FM Radio has only just begun.