Starting to Define Your Product or Service, RNFM Radio EPS 240
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On episode 239, we talked about owning your expertise, and one of those tips we mentioned (tip #5) was that you need to develop a product or service, but how to define that?
(Note: no cavemen were harmed in the recording of this podcast.)
Well, in this episode we take a dive on solving a problem, doing it differently, an overview of a market analysis, and getting paid for it.
Oh, and we mentioned our amazing Facebook listener group for Pulse Media Network, too. Have you visited there yet? Why not?
Here’s the Crib Notes version of the episode:
- Solving a problem: identify the problem, you know something that others don’t know; you may have experience solving this problem for yourself. Do you? Teach others how you did it!
- Differentiation: what’s special about your solution? Bring your strengths to your differentiated solution. Who will resonate with your product, service, and brand?
- They’re asking for it: a) Market analysis (ear to the rail, what’s their pain point?)
b) Social media ? ask and listen; utilize groups (start one or use preexisting groups!)
- They’re going to pay:
- Assess your audience and their pain:
- How bad does it hurt? Real bad.
- Does it hurt enough that they’re willing to pay for your solution?
- Market it to those who have the money to pay for what you’re offering.
Your time and attention is off the hook!
We want to thank each and every one of you for listening to the podcast!
Hey, did you know that there’s a Pulse Media Network listeners’ group on Facebook? That’s right; you can hang out, talk about your favorite podcasts, and even interact with podcasters from the network. Head on over there and enjoy!
It would be our honor if you would leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. They are incredibly helpful for us and we take all of your feedback seriously.
We encourage you to reach out to us via email or call or text if you have any questions or comments.
Also, don’t forget that you can take us wherever you go by using the mobile apps listed here. If you liked this episode, or if you have any tips or suggestions, then please share and comment below.
Thank you, RNFM Radio Community!