Please enjoy this guest post from the editors at Scrubs Magazine
It’s the month of love, and that’s exactly what the Scrubs team has for our nurses! All month long we’ve been dishing out advice, videos, memes and quotes to entertain and inspire our readers.
Tough love what you’re after? Check out our story on why you aren’t getting hired as a nurse. We’ve also got tips on apps to help you sleep, 12 things you should never say to an older or younger coworker and 8 ways your patients can fool you.
Here’s what else nurses have been enjoying on scrubsmag.com this month:
- Are you thriving or just surviving on the job?
- 3 best mid-morning snacks
- 7 habits of highly successful nurses
- Radio station grants late mother’s three wishes, including one for her nurses
- Nursing voted most honest and ethical profession again
FUN & HUMOR
- E-cards: Codes are like weddings and funerals…
- 5 reasons marrying a nurse is like winning the lottery
- E-cards: You know you’re a nursing student when…
- The weirdest injuries my coworkers and I have sustained
- E-cards: Looking for a pen…
- Our 5 favorite nursing memes on Tumblr this week
- Nurse bling: Keep calm, I’m a nurse t-shirt
- NCLEX quiz: Postoperative care
- “Scrubbing In” cast talks about misconceptions of nursing
- Top 10 nurse myths that need to go away
- What happens in the hospital doesn’t stay in the hospital
- 4 things employers DON’T want in a nurse
- 11 iPhone apps every nurse should download
- 14 pieces of advice for a new nurse