Here’s the latest and greatest online content from our friends at Scrubs Magazine. Enjoy!
Gearing up for a job change? Graduating soon and looking for your first nursing gig? Few things are as nerve-racking as a job interview. Even though you’ve already achieved a great accomplishment by crafting a perfect resume and landing an interview in the first place, the rest of the battle comes when you walk into the room with your interviewer. We’ve got 10 interview tips straight from seasoned nurses that you won’t want to miss.
Here’s what else nurses have been enjoying on scrubsmag.com this month:
INSPIRATION & HEALTH
- TED finally talks about nurses
- 10 reasons you can’t lose weight
- 5 surefire ways to calm a patient
- Prayers for nurses
- Nurse bling: personalized handmade tumbler cup
- Etsy nurse picks for fall
- Tech innovations that would impress Florence Nightingale
- Update your fall scrubs style
- Ridiculous nursing uniform policies
- Dazzle your patients with some steth bling
- The 6 most gorgeous hospital cafeterias
- Do you know the signs of shift work disorder?
- The top 100 workplaces for nurses
- Do nurses get paid enough?
- 10 things nurses have got to stop doing at work
- 5 steps you need to take to get your nurse anesthetist degree
- Nurse brain sheets
- 8 frustrating things about being a new nurse
- Does a BSN equal higher pay for RNs?
- 8 important tips for nurses who are making a career change
Stay tuned for periodic postings related to Scrubs Magazine, as well as our next Scrubs Magazine Extravaganza on RN.FM Radio in the first few months of 2014!