Please enjoy this guest post by our friends at the editorial desk of Scrubs Magazine!
Here at Scrubs, our Movember celebration is in full swing. The global men’s charity that encourages guys to grow and women to support the “Mo” (mustache) for the 30 days of November is a cause close to many nurses’ hearts. Want to learn more, including ways to stay informed and up-to-date on awareness and funds raised for prostate and testicular cancer? Check out our article on Movember and our roundup of gear for male nurses to sport throughout the month.
Here’s what else nurses have been enjoying on scrubsmag.com this month:
- “The 30 Stages of Nursing School from Start to Finish” – Have you read it?
- Funny e-cards for nurses: Behind every stable nurse…
- Top ten phrases that nurses say most
- 11 reasons for you to get excited about your nursing future
- “No, We Are Not Just Nurses” – Did you read it?
- Inspirational quotes every nurse should read
- Video: A day in the life of an ER nurse
- 6 ways to tote all your gear to clinicals
- MTV’s “Scrubbing In” gets premiere date and trailer
- Nurses on Instagram: Our favorite scrubs styles of the week
- Breast cancer awareness scrubs tops we love
- Are you a superstitious nurse?
- Game: Nurse vs. nature
- Should nurses share their own health stories with patients?
- NCLEX practice exam: Vascular conditions
- 12 situations that make me panic on the job
- 5 interview questions frequently asked of new nurses
- What to do when a patient refuses vaccines
- 5 new scholarships for graduate level nurses
- NCLEX practice exam: Integumentary
- Top 10 job interview tips for nurses
- 8 frustrating things about being a CNA
- 10 ways you’re annoying fellow nurses
- 10 rules for nursing students
- NCLEX practice exam: Neonates