Please enjoy this guest blog post and update by the editors of Scrubs Magazine!
Here at Scrubs, our holiday celebrations are in full swing! Whether you’re shopping for your fellow nurses, looking for the best holiday scrubs or just trying to figure out how to survive all of the madness, we’ve got you covered. And if you’re still searching for the perfect present for someone special, be sure to head on over to the Code Happy Store to check out all the awesome gifts we’ve curated!
Here’s what else nurses have been enjoying on scrubsmag.com this month:
- “The Hardcore Nurse” – Have you read it?
- “Nurse Reveals the Top 5 Regrets People Make on Their Deathbeds” – Did you read it?
- The Merry Nursemas Code Happy Store gift guide: nurse picks
- 5 things nurses wish the public knew
FUN & HUMOR
- Our 5 favorite nursing memes on Tumblr this week
- MTV to re-edit “Scrubbing In” with more nursing footage, less debauchery
- 7 gifts and accessories to celebrate LPNs
- Top 5 favorite black scrubs pants
- The best hand moisturizers for nurses
- Nurse bling: An adorable handmade watch just for nurses
- 5 tips for your next nurse job fair
- 5 helpful study habits straight from nursing schools
- NCLEX quiz: General management of oncologic clients
- Fat nurses, fat America?
- 6 things your patients won’t tell you
- 4 things not to do in a nurse job interview
- What an RN should never ask of a CNA
- NCLEX practice exam: Joints
Happy holidays to all, and Happy New Year