On episode 250 (a really nice round number, isn’t it?), we talk about podcasting for you and your business. Ready?
Investing in a podcast is smart for many businesses, whether large companies or solopreneurs. Doing it on your own isn’t easy, and getting the help you need is a prudent course of action.
Here are some hot tips:
- We don’t recommend SoundCloud for hosting your podcast recordings. We recommend Libsyn.
- Listen to other podcasts to discover what you like and don’t like in terms of programming, ad style, sound quality, etc.
- Consider what kind of equipment you’re willing to invest in.
- Masterminds and podcaster communities give you the opportunity to network with other podcasts, learn best practices, and otherwise up your game and learn from those in the know.
- We used to use the Yeti, a very popular starter podcasting mic, but we’ve found that the Audio Technica ATR2100 is the best affordable bet that will give you the best quality at a great price point.
- Know who your audience is so that you can speak to them directly. Dig deep and data mine for what your tribe (or target tribe) want to hear.
Your time and attention are off the hook!
We want to thank each and every one of you for listening to the podcast!
Hey, did you know that there’s a Pulse Media Network listeners’ group on Facebook? That’s right; you can hang out, talk about your favorite podcasts, and even interact with podcasters from the network. Head on over there and enjoy!
It would be our honor if you would leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. They are incredibly helpful for us and we take all of your feedback seriously.
We encourage you to reach out to us via email or call or text if you have any questions or comments.
Also, don’t forget that you can take us wherever you go by using the mobile apps listed here. If you liked this episode, or if you have any tips or suggestions, then please share and comment below.
Thank you, RNFM Radio Community!